This is an English port of the same name on the PC. While the PC version is R18+ the Vita version is family friendly or whatever you call them. So that means some lines are removed or changed between the two versions. Nothing Groundbreaking or heavy story, just your run in the mill light-hearted Visual Novel.
○ All Images that contain text used in menu’s and such
○ All Regular Text
Known bugs that exist even on the base unmodified game:
Navigating the BGM on music mode seems buggy using the D-pad and you’ll not able to select some BGM.
Use the touch screen to select the BGM’s
○ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore 3.60/3.65/3.68/3.69)
○ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ reF00D plugin if on 3.60/3.65 firmware (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ FTP program (Winscp recommended)
○ This English patch
There are no full games here, Please do not make a request. If you cannot follow the instruction on how to dump and patch your own game, please check elsewhere like google or reddit for those pre-patched files.
Files linked are xdelta differences patch files, it does not contain games nor resembles game codes or contents and won’t function or usable on their own. You must have a hacked console to be able to dump your own game for these patch files to work and use the mods.
English windows xdelta patcher for rePatch v1.0 (9 MB)
How to patch your game (Windows):
01. Install the Game on your Vita or insert cart.
02. Extract English patch archive to a folder. ex: “WGMMHS_patcher”
03. Using Vitashell browse gro0:app/ (if cart) or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
04. Highlight the PCSG01084 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted
05. Press Select and connect Via FTP
06. Using your favorite FTP application on the PC, browse gro0:app/ (if cart)
or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
07. Copy PCSG01084 folder to the PC (WGMMHS_patcher folder) and rename it to PCSG01084_base
08. Run patch_decrypted.bat and Press Y then ENTER and wait for it to finish patching
09. Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0 folder & overwrite all
10. Play the game.
How to install:
1. Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0 folder, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
2. Run the game.
○ Be sure to install reF00D plugin or use a rePatch compatibility pack if your Vita is on 3.60
○ If you are having a hard time getting on a specific route, there are a lot of walkthroughs out there or
head to fuwanovel
○ Checkout TheRadziu NoNpDRM-modding guide for more info about dumping decrypted vita files.
○ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.
○ If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, just message me by googling froid_san or happydance and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.