English port of Anata no Shikihime Kyoudouta (Princess Guide) using the Nintendo Switch assets. Took me sometime since I have to rework almost all the Text images in the game since the asset came from the switch kinda drives me crazy with its font choice and how hard it is to read on the Vita’s screen. patch is kinda on the beta stages since I haven’t finished the game yet, but played about 5 hours and all seems good so far.
○ Ported All English text and images
○ Reworked text images.
○ Fixed font
What’s not translated:
○ Trophies (not a good idea to translate this)
○ Maybe some other stuffs/text I haven’t encountered yet.
○ Game digital Manual
○ Some text images may be cut
○ Some text bugs??
○ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore 3.60/3.65/3.68)
○ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ reF00D plugin if on 3.60/3.65 firmware (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ FTP program (Winscp recommended)
○ This English patch
There are no full games here, Please do not make a request. If you cannot follow the instruction on how to dump and patch your own game, please check elsewhere like google or reddit for those pre-patched files.
Files linked are xdelta differences patch files, it does not contain games nor resembles game codes or contents and won’t function or usable on their own. You must have a hacked console to be able to dump your own game for these patch files to work and use the mods.
English windows xdelta patcher for rePatch v0.8b (36 MB)
How to patch (Windows):
01. Install the Game on your Vita and also the game update v1.02
02. Test the game if it working fine.
03. Extract English patch archive to a folder. ex: “PGuide_patcher”
04. Using Vitashell browse gro0:app/ (if cart) or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
05. Highlight the PCSG01163 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted
06. Press Select and connect Via FTP
07. Using your favorite FTP application on the PC, browse gro0:app/ (if cart)
or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game)
08. Copy PCSG01163 folder to the PC (PGuide_patcher folder) and rename it to PCSG01163_base
09. Browse ux0:patch/
10. Highlight PCSG01163 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted
11. Again on FTP application on the PC, browse ux0:patch/
12. Copy PCSG01163 folder to the PC (PGuide_patcher folder) and rename it to PCSG01163_patch
13. Run patch_decrypted.bat and Press Y then ENTER and wait for it to finish patching
14. Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0 folder & overwrite all
15. Play the game.
How to install:
1. Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0 folder, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
2. Run the game.
○ Checkout TheRadziu NoNpDRM-modding guide for more info about dumping decrypted vita files.
○ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.
○ Special thanks to TheUkrainianBard of Xentax.com for making Switch nltx support for Noesis
○ If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, just message me by googling froid_san or happydance and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.